Rather than me go on about what is included in the tools you can watch the video above, and then below I let you know what’s most useful for me and my websites.
Raven Tools keeps me organised, lets me work with unlimited websites and most importantly saves me a load of time!
Work Faster With Raven Internet Internet Marketing Tools
Below I have listed Raven Tools most useful features (for me), but what is most impressive is the way many of the tools interact with each other. For example you can use the site finder (powered by Majestic SEO) when looking for link prospects and then transfer targets to the link manager with one click. If you have made successful contact with the owner of the site in question you can then add details to the included CRM.
- Blog Manager – I have a ridiculous number of blogs now, the blog manager enables me to publish posts to any of my blogs from the Raven dashboard.
- Email Campaigns – I use Mailchimp and Google Analytics, and Raven combines the reporting data from both for even more meaningful insights.
- iOS App – Access via iPad or iPhone if you are that way inclined.
- Social Monitor – Set up monitoring for keywords across Twitter, Facebook, Blogs etc. Get it all in one place.
- Facebook Manager – Not only can you track your accounts, you can also schedule status updates. Again it’s useful to have the combination of Facebook Insights data for your pages plus Google Analytics in one place.
The above is just the tools that I find most useful. There is a lot more besides, including SEO audit tools, rank tracking, AdWords tools and keyword research tools. So whether you are running digital marketing for an ecommerce brand, link building agency side, or running your mini-empire of affiliate websites then Raven Tools is sure to help you stay on top of your game.Try The 30 Day Free Trial! (You Don’t Even Need A Credit Card)